As commercial builders in Dubbo, BLD Constructions have assisted business owners to construct and develop new or existing buildings to become innovative and competitive at a cost-effective price.
We are proudly members pf the NSW Master Builders Association with a growing commercial builder’s portfolio. From warehouse sheds to heritage office refurbishments, BLD Constructions are a high quality choice for your next project.
BLD Constructions are committed to providing corporate and private clients an individualised approach to achieve the greatest results.
Why choose BLD Constructions for your next project?
- Our projects are completed on time and within the agreed budget.
- Communication is paramount and our clients are always kept informed.
- Master Builders delivering Master results.
- Demonstration of our Code of Ethics, working honestly, with integrity and delivering the best service to our clients.
- Our Management System ensures BLD Constructions adhere to the quality standards and compliant with all WH&S regulations.
BLD has extensive expertise in commercial construction services. Past commercial works have included:
- Commercial fit outs
- Construction and renovation of medical centres and clinics
- BER, (Building the Education Revolution), School Hall
- BER School Libraries and Special Needs Room
- BER School Refurbishments
- NSW Fire Brigades Fire Station & Regional Office development Facilities upgrades at commercial premises
|Project||Work Undertaken||Contract Value|
|Landmark Dubbo||Construction of a new office and warehouse buildings||$2,139,830.00|
|M&PS Parkes||Office refurbishment for MP Hon. Michael McCormack||$245,415.00|
|Dubbo & District Preschool||New classrooms and staff room||$891,000.00|
|Macquarie Anglican Grammar School||New food technology classroom, Workshop and Admin refurbishment||$1,330,000.00|
|Dubbo West Public School||Construct two new libraries & special needs room||$1,700,000.00|
|Warren Shire Council||Medical Centre||$995,500.00|
|Western NSW Local Health District||Re-development of Mental Health Facilities- Dubbo||$2,514,000.00|
|NSW Fire & Rescue||Fire Station & Regional Office Re-development||$850,000.00|
|United Protestant Association||Stage 3 Retirement Living Project||$1,800,000.00|
|16 Edwin Street Dubbo||6 x 2 bedroom units adaptable for aged living||$1,100,840.00|
|6 Commercial Ave Dubbo||100 place Childcare centre||$1,045,583.00|
BLD Constructions are proud to be referral agents for Wide Span Sheds. Contact us today for a no obligation free quote (02) 6884 1890.